This week's tips have a northern flair ranging from Wisconsin to Montana and north to Canada. It is never to late or to soon to start collecting recipes for a Family Cookbook. Look for hints, starting this week.
Sunday June 26
* The Battle of Little Big Horn was fought on this date in 1876
* Looking for a list of 7th Cavalry casualties and wounded at Little Big Horn? Visit: http://www.interment.net/us/mt/bighorn.htm Select -> Custer National Cemetery
Monday June 27
* Looking for Free Genealogy Software? Check out RootsMagic Essentials. Visit: rootsmagic.com
Tuesday June 28
* Searching for a female Canadian Ancestor? Maybe she was a World War I Canadian war bride. Visit: http://ww1warbrides.blogspot.com
Wednesday June 29
* Looking for a researcher in Upper Michgan? Visit: http://www.mtu.edu/library/ Select -> Archives & Historical Collections -> Research Help.
* Be sure to check out the Photo Archives on the MTU website.
Thursday June 30
* Juneau County Wisconsin was created from Adams County in 1857. Visit: www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~wijuneau
* Canada Day
* Getting started in Canadian research? The Library and Archives of Canada is a great place to start. Visit: www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/genealogy
Saturday July 2
* Create a Family Recipe Cookbook: To personalize each recipe add a biography of the creator.
Good Luck and Take Care,