Summer is a great time to catch up on your reading. Whether on a plane or a car, at the beach or in the back yard take a couple of minutes and relax with a book.
Some books on this list will help in your genealogy research and others are a great read with a family history twist.
* The Book of Myself A Do-It-Yourself Autobiography In 201 Questions
* Isle of Canes (paperback)
* Preserving Your Family Photographs
* Your Family Reunion: How to Plan It, Organize It, and Enjoy It
* Honoring Our Ancestors: Inspiring Stories of the Quest for Our Roots
* The Seven Daughters of Eve: The Science That Reveals Our Genetic Ancestry
* Social Networking for Genealogists
* Slaves in the Family
* The Hidden Half of the Family: A Sourcebook for Women's Genealogy
* Who Do You Think You Are?: The Essential Guide to Tracing Your Family History
* Angel Island: Immigrant Gateway to America
And for the Younger Generation
* At Ellis Island: A History in Many Voices
*My Family Tree Workbook (Dover Hobbies and Amusements for Children)
And do not forget the sunscreen!